Buildings, which are currently leased or empty, are always an attractive alternative asset for investors. At first glance, an investor can be overwhelmed by the more than 2.000.000 sq.m. of new buildings being developed during the last 6 years in addition to the existing stock and the several options to either buy or lease space. A careful look however will reveal that only a few of these offers are actually promising.
Using our experience and being constantly attached to our client centric principles, we offer tailor made solutions to investors, interested in acquiring or leasing a building (or part of it) in Bucharest and 10 other Romanian cities.
Some of our criteria include:
- Location of the property
- Exposure and visibility
- Access and transportation means
- Tenants list and mix
- Income value
- Service charges
- Property taxes
- Rental agreement details
- Cancellation of current rental agreement options
- The synergy between built, useful and rentable surface
- Building evaluation according to B.O.M.A. International standards (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Facilities and utilities
- Countered consumptions
- Parking and additional services
- Expenses (other than specific activity)
If you are interested in our properties portfolio, please use the form below to contact us!