Your investment in Romanian Renewable Energy requires solutions to every challenge
A “client oriented procedure”: 4 steps for a successful deal
Step 1: Understanding the investor's needs.
Step 2: NDA in order to maintain privacy over the course of the collaboration.
Step 3: 12 questions directed to the owner and a strict pre due diligence procedure, meant to identify every aspect of the project.
Step 4: Ongoing feedback and replies to all questions that could appear along the way.
From the initial interest to a successful investment
- Through a large network of collaborators, MORE Green Energy holds a wide range of renewable energy projects in its portfolio that cover all four segments: wind, solar, hydro and biomass.
- Projects are carefully selected through a diligent procedure.
- The project owners receive a list of 12 questions to answer.
- This leads to the first phase of a due diligence process (with several important documents being collected) in order to identify the project's real potential and avoid lost time and unexpected surprises.
- Our professional presentations focus on what investors consider important.
- They contain information strictly related to their demands
- The investor is free to ask any question necessary for him to clarify important issues regarding the project. We make sure that he receives a clear reply as well.
- MORE Green Energy guarantees the ongoing feedback and replies for all potential additional inquiries.
- Once everything is clear and the investor wishes to proceed, a Letter of Intent is requested. This is followed by negotiations and the final due diligence by the investor's experts.
- If everything is in order, the deal can be signed.
Available upon request:
- Memo for the approved subvention scheme for Renewable Energy in Romania
- Business Plans
- Additional consulting services
- Memo for the Romanian Renewable Energy Development Green Certificates
- Cross-checked portfolio of Renewable Energy projects, updated twice per month
For MORE information regarding opportunities on the Renewable Energy market, please use the form below to contact us!